Request a Withdrawal Card

A withdrawal card is a card that is issued to Teamster members who are leaving their job for an extended amount of time for a leave of absence from work, or because of a resignation or termination. If you are going to be off work for an extended period of time, you should request a withdrawal card.

A withdrawal card lets the Local Union know that you are not going to be working and therefore not remitting union dues. When you return to work you must notify the local in order to avoid owing back dues or re-initiation fees. If you return to work at other Teamster-represented employment, you can deposit your withdrawal card and avoid initiation fees.

When you are on withdrawal, you are considered to have an “inactive” status, and are therefore ineligible to exercise the rights of union membership, such as voting in elections or on contracts.

You may request a withdrawal card by calling our dues department at 763-267-6120, or by filling out the form below.

    Your Name

    Street Address

    City, State, Zip Code

    Phone Number

    Your Email


    Employer City and State

    Last Day of Work - mm/dd/yyyy

    Submitting this form will generate an email to our dues department. It will also generate a confirmation email to the email address provided above. Please keep a copy of this email for your records.